MTH 0-4-0 Dockside Locomotive 30-1290-0
Product DescriptionMTH 0-4-0 Dockside Locomotive 30-1290-0
0-4-0 Dockside Locomotive - B&O Cab No. Docksides were switch engines used to move cars around a dock or pier during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. They featured a built-in coal bunker behind the cab rather than a trailing coal tender. This configuration made the small engines ideal for fitting into tight spaces and shuttling cars around the docks for loading and unloading cargo, a job larger engines could not have done.
Here is a MTH 30-1290-0 Baltimore & Ohio 0-4-0 Dockside Locomotive.
- Die-Cast Boiler and Chassis
- Near Scale Sizing
- Colorful Paint Scheme
- Metal Wheels and Axles
- (2) Operating Metal Couplers
- Track Voltage Operating Headlight
- Precision Flywheel Equipped Motor
- Metal Handrails and Decorative Bell
- Decorative Metal Whistle
- Operating ProtoSmoker System
- Unit Measures:8 1/2 x 2 3/8 x 3 9/16
- Operates On O-27 Curves